Opinion of Value report provides a business professional’s opinion of value and it is not a formal valuation or appraisal. However, the formulas and valuation methodologies used in this report were developed by and are accepted by the business brokerage and / or business valuation communities. The application of these methods in the analysis documented in this report along with years of experience in evaluating such businesses, although not considered a formal valuation or appraisal, in our opinion provides a reasonable basis for estimating the likely selling / listing Price of a small business. The OV Report is prepared under a consulting engagement rather than an appraisal engagement. This report is appropriate for the purpose of Buy-Sell agreements, Exit Planning, Financial Planning or if you are acquiring or selling a business,
- The Valuation uses as many transaction databases as needed for market comparisons.
- Two valuation methods (income-based, and market- based) could be used.
- Professional and detailed valuation reports.
- Opinion of Value comes in the form of a report in excess of 25 pages
- The report is delivered in 5 days.