Business valuation is never straightforward – for any company. For startups with little or no revenue or profits and less-than-certain futures, valuation is intrinsically different. For mature, publicly listed businesses with steady revenues and earnings, normally it’s a matter of valuing them as a multiple of their earnings, but it’s a lot harder to value a new venture that may be years away from sales. Valuation of a pre-revenue company is often one of the first points of contention that must be negotiated between angels and entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs want the value to be as high as possible and angels want a value low enough so that they own a reasonable portion of the company for the amount they invest. If you are trying to raise capital for your start-up company, or you’re thinking of putting money into one, it’s important to determine the company’s worth.
- We use reliable data sources tailored to your industry.
- Professional and detailed valuation reports.
- We can use up to 5 different startup valuation methods.
- We have valued over 200 startups so far.
- Startup Valuation comes in the form of a report in excess of 40 pages
- The report is delivered in 8 days.
- The service includes free consultation after the report is delivered.